Win free flight tickets to your dream destination
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
If you don't like flying, you can take the cash instead!
ONE TICKET = ONE ENTRY
If you could fly anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Have you ever dreamt of flying to the Fiji Islands, climbing the Himalayas, seeing the Northern lights in Alaska or taking your loved one to a romantic trip to Venice?
This is your opportunity to make it happen!
With every lottery ticket you buy until February 18th, you stand the chance of winning 2 flight tickets (incl. return) to your destination of choice! PlayHugeLottos will make your dream come true.
Would you prefer to win the cash and spend it on something else?
You can! You can choose between the 2 flight tickets or 2,000 euros (USD 2,000/GBP 1,500) in cash! You can buy something for your loved one, share it… or spend it all on yourself! It’s up to you!
How can you win?
Every lottery ticket purchased during the promotion gets you 1 competition entry.
It’s as simple as that… The more tickets you purchase, the more chances you have to win this fantastic prize!
This competition closes on Thursday, 18th February 2016. The winner will be announced on Friday, 19th February 2016!
What are you waiting for? Don’t dream your life. Live your dream on PlayHugeLottos.
WIN THE LOTTERY AND FREE FLIGHT TICKETS TO ANYWHERE YOU WANT!
Terms and Conditions:
• Every lottery ticket purchased between February 4th and 18th will be an entry in the competition.
• The competition prize comprises the ticket costs, to a max. value of 2,000 euros, dollars or 1,500 pounds.
• The winner can choose between 2 flight tickets from and to a departure and destination airport of his/her choice.
• In the event the cost of flight tickets is below 2,000 euros (USD 2,000/GBP 1,500) your seating will either be upgraded or your account will be credited with the balance in play credits!
• The winner has a maximum of 6 months to advise PlayUKinternet of their prize choice, and if applicable, flight destination.
• The flight tickets have to be used before November 30, 2016.