Times they are a'changing! With the addition of more of the world's most popular lotteries, customers have made us aware that our Player Rewards system is very complicated, and not too flexible for that matter. For this reason, we have put a great deal of effort into refining our Rewards system, and the result kicks in on the 1st of August. Put your hands together for LottoPoints.
LottoPoints is the name of our new rewards program. It is an automated system that allows you to generate rewards points while you are playing your favourite lotteries.
Those of you that have qualified for Player Rewards in the past will be aware of the old system in which your entries for each lottery were collated to qualify you for a Rewards Tier - Silver, Gold or Platinum. Having qualified, a proportionate amount of vouchers would be added to your account for you to use when you next play.
This worked very well for customers when there were fewer products in the fold, but now, with seven of the world's biggest lotteries available, and more to come, we have implemented a system that is far more flexible and rewarding. Here's how it works:
- You purchase entries as you normally would, using the number selectors, QuickPicks, RapidPlay or any of the other methods you prefer.
- Each lottery carries a specific amount of LottoPoints per line purchased and out system keeps a running tally of the total points you have earned. e.g. One line purchased on the EuroMillions lottery will earn you 100 LottoPoints
- All customers begin in the Basic Tier, and once you reach 750 points, you qualify for the silver tier, and you can begin redeeming your points for vouchers.
- The more you play, the closer you get to the next tier.
LOTTOPOINTS TIER STRUCTURE:
|BASIC||0 - 749|
|SILVER||750 - 1499|
|GOLD||1500 - 3749|
|PLATINUM||3750 - 9999|
|DIAMOND||10 000 or more|
One of the major advantages of the LottoPoints system over its predecessor is that you no longer have to wait for your rewards to be issued. Here are some of the others:
- YOU control the process of redeeming your points for vouchers.
- YOU decide how many points you'd like to redeem.
- YOU decide which lottery's you would like vouchers for.
- The more YOU play, the cheaper each lottery's vouchers become.
The month of July 2010 will be the last month in which the current Player Rewards system is implemented. From 1 August 2010, you will begin earning LottoPoints.
NB! To get you started, we have placed 100 LottoPoints in everyone's account. This is our gift to you for being a loyal PlayHugeLottos.com customer. Here's to all of you qualifying for the Diamond tier and raking in the rewards.
Best of luck!
The PlayHugeLottos.com Team.
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2019 Play UK Internet N.V