Tomorrow it will be the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year of this century and this millennia. Someone is trying to tell us something... it’s time to start playing the number 12.
Lucky Lottery Number 12
Let’s take a closer look at this highly auspicious and lucky number:
1. There are 12 months in a year.
2. There are 12 hours on face of analogue clock. On the 24 hour digital clock the day is divided into 2 equal parts of 12.
3. There are 12 inches in a foot.
4. In the English language, twelve is the largest number that has just one syllable.
5. There are 12 pairs of ribs in the human body.
6. 12 men have walked on the moon.
7. There are 12 stars on the Flag of Europe.
8 .The number 12 can be evenly divided into halves, thirds, fourths, sixths, and twelfths. It is one of only a few numbers that can be evenly divided by so many subsets (namely by 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6).
9. And of course, there are both 12 lotteries (not including the 2 Spanish raffles) and 12 languages available on PlayHugeLottos.com.
Perhaps you are thinking what we are thinking... "It cannot all be coincidental!" December the 12th, 2012, will be the last date of its kind for the next 88 years. Don’t waste this perfect window of opportunity!
Take your chances on any of our Wednesday lotteries...
- UK Lottery
- USA Powerball
- SuperLotto Plus
- France Loto
- Mega Sena
...And make 12 – 12 – 2012 your luckiest day ever!
Some suggested numbers from PlayHugeLottos.com:
3 (1 + 2)
20 (the first part of ‘2012’)
21 (12 reversed)
24 (12 doubled)
36 (12 tripled)
48 (12 quadrupled)
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2019 Play UK Internet N.V