With just about all the most popular international lotteries well over the 100 million jackpot figure, not only is it the best possble time to play the lottery online, but read our part 2 in "The best lottery tips you will ever find, Part 2" right here...
- Something to consider, is the fact that lotteries with a lower jackpot amount mean that fewer people will play them, therefore, the competition is less and you might have a stronger chance of winning.There’s absolutely no difference whether or not you buy a QuickPick lotto ticket or choose your lucky lotto numbers yourself.
- If you are playing a lottery that requires numbers be won in a particular sequence, the always remember to ‘box’ your selection of numbers. This means the numbers won can be picked in any order.
- If possible, always try and opt in to play the bonus prizes. Powerball, Mega Millions and EuroMillions offer these. Unfortunately, by playing online, ticket buying companies cannot always offer these options.
- Researching a lottery can be very confusing. With so many novice blogs appearing on your Google search these days, rather search through the ticketing buying website you have selected to buy lottery tickets through and they will without a doubt have the information regarding your lotto query.
- Even though there are websites available that can “predict” the next winning numbers for a particular lottery, it is best to select your own numbers. Radom automatically lotto number generators are not all set up with the “hot” and “due” numbers as you might think.
- Playing the lottery on a regular basis, will give you the winning edge. Not only is perseverance key to winning a huge jackpot but by playing more regularly, you will find that online lottery ticketing websites will offer you special offers on your preferred lottery of choice. They might also even want to cross sell you on to another lottery that has a whopping jackpot at the time, and you will end up paying far less for trying out a new lottery.
- Never play more than you can afford to lose.
- Select numbers which are less likely to be picked by other players. If that number wins the jackpot then you would not have to share the money with anyone else.
- Keep it real. Don’t rely on winning the jackpot to solve all your problems. Playing the lottery is based on pure luck. Make sure you are being realistic about your chances of winning.
- If you are lucky enough to win the jackpot, you will need to prepare yourself for the spotlight. Even if you wish to remain anonymous, your friend and family will more than likely still find and you will need to deal with them. If you don’t mind the attention, then you will definitely love the cameras flashes and prize ceremony! Just remember to keep your wits about you as both good and the not so good will be after you.
- If the lottery you won on has the option to take the lump sum cash amount, opt in for that. Rather you get the interest over time in your bank account than the official lottery. Remember the lump sum will gain more interest than that of the annuity amount.
- If you win the lottery, a good idea would be to change your mailing address and phone numbers. Make sure only those who will be in the “need to know” criteria have your new details. If these details are made public you will end up being inundated with calls for help. Even friends and relatives you never spoke to for years will all of a sudden pick up the phone for a free hand-out. Not all of them unfortunately will have the best intentions.
- To go a step further, it might also be a good idea to install a good security system into your home. It’s all just a bit of belts and braces so to speak. After all, prevention is better than cure.
- You will hear this, from everyone. After winning a substantial amount on the lottery, it’s imperative that you speak to a financial advisor. Asking for advice from family members that have never dealt with such a huge sum of money is unfair on them. Speak to the professionals.
- When celebrating your new found lotto wealth, make sure that you do not go overboard. You don’t want to land up back where you started, before the win. Besides, there have been too many lotto winners who have lost it all and too many articles like this one, providing sound advice for you to mess up and lose it all.
- Make sure that when you register to play the lotto online, that you fill in the correct details. If anything changes, like your contact number you can be reached on, or your email address to pick up relevant emails, update your details immediately. You do not want the lottery ticketing company trying to contact you with the good news and they are unable to.
- Opt in to receive lottery reminder newsletters. You will be privie to all sorts of fabulous lottery special offers.
- Bear in mind that there is a cut-off period to claim your win. Claim your prize as soon as you have prepared yourself for it.
- When it comes to winning smaller amounts on the lotto, don’t immediately think that you have to convert your winnings into more lottery tickets. But if you do, you will end up getting more for your buck, as most online lottery sites offer up lotto entries from winnings at cost price.
- Have fun. It’s not the end of the world if you do not win the jackpot. Look around you and be thankful for the people who make your life that give you so much joy.
Choose a lottery, have some fun, and take a chance. You just might end up a millionaire!
Huge Jackpots on offer right now are:
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2020 Play UK Internet N.V