Ever wonder what the best lottery tips are? Carry on reading and you will find out…
- Make sure your do your research. Don’t simply play your favourite lotto numbers without first finding out if those exact numbers in that same order have already won the jackpot. The odds of the exact same numbers coming up again are highly unlikely.
- Stay clear of a set of lotto numbers that are based on arithmetic or grammatical sequences. A number series like 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 absolutely never works. If you are prone to disagree, then think about the actual lotto machine that will pop the numbers out. The numbers are completely random and the reason why the Lottery itself is called, “a game of chance.”
- Don’t bother using a “tip service.” What exactly are they going to tell you about a game of chance in any case?
- Pick your numbers randomly. It’s closer to what you will see coming out of the lotto machines during the draw.
- Picking your lucky lotto numbers based on your loved ones birthday’s won’t really work either. Most lottery players do so and they have had some luck but in the case of dates you will only have 31 numbers to choose from. With quite a few lotteries increasing the number of balls you can now select from, this strategy will no longer really work.
- Before you play a lottery, make sure you have done your research into it. Collect all the facts first, before you use your hard earned cash and buy a lottery ticket online.
- Be very aware of lottery scams. Everyday someone gets caught by a lotto scam, telling them that they have won the lottery. If you receive an email, phone call or sms informing you that you have won the lotto, without even playing the lottery, you can be rest assured that you have just received a scam. Don’t even entertain them by replying. Simple delete the sms or email. In the event that you did win, you would have recognised your lotto numbers you played online for that particular draw and received an email/call from the company you bought the ticket from.
- Always remember that the lottery is a game of luck. Do not get totally disappointed you don’t win. Have fun with off chance that you could win millions in a blink of any eye. If not, you didn’t spend your last dollar and you can always try again later. Chances are, the jackpot will have rolled over and there will be more to win in any case. Perseverance is the key.
- Choose a well-known lottery to play. It’s always better to play a lottery that well-known and established in the online lottery industry.
- Be aware of a particular lottery’s rules and regulations. Every lottery game has its own set of rules. Some lotteries might have a very similar set of rules but they more probably than not will have a few slight variations.
- As with the rules, each lottery also have their own odds of winning the jackpot and the other prize tier wins. By knowing the odds of winning will give you further insight to which lottery best suits you.
- Playing lotteries with fewer balls will give you a better chance to win. Lotteries will 7 balls and lower number to choose from, might give you a better chance of winning lower tiered prizes, but winning the top prize jackpot will be harder.
- Similar to tip number 12, understand that lotteries with a high amount of numbers will be harder to win than that with few numbers.
- Find out if the lottery uses a lotto machine to tumble the balls or whether they use a computer. Computers could be pre-programmed to pick certain sets of numbers.
- Most online lottery sites will or should have a downloadable link to see which lottery numbers have already come up. This is just another reason, why playing the lottery online has its advantages.
- Always buy lottery tickets with our own money. Borrowing money from friends and family to buy a lotto ticket never works. If you win, you are sure to find yourself in the middle of a disagreement and you are sure to lose a friend. If you bought the lottery ticket due to the fact that you did not have enough funds to purchase the entry, you should not be playing the lottery.
- Never ever, use money to fund your lottery tickets that should be used to pay bills or that comes from the family budget. Family should always come first. The only time you should buy a lottery ticket is if you have already taken care of the important things and have more than enough over for some luxury little things.
- If you are buying a lottery ticket offline, make sure you buy the ticket yourself. Do not send a family member or friend to do so on your behalf. Fortunately, buying lottery tickets online means that you have to register first, be the correct age and know your login details.
- Offline lottery tickets should be kept in a safe place, until the draw has taken place. In the event of a win, make sure you keep in a very safe place and don’t tell anyone that you do not completely trust where it is. For lotto players that play the lottery online, you will have the functionality to double check your lottery transaction, under Transaction History. Immediately after purchasing the lotto ticket, you will additionally also have received your email confirmation with a transaction id and all the relevant information needed.
- And finally in this Part One of, “The Best Lottery Tips You Will Ever Find” article, speak to people that have won something on the lotto or played the lottery you would like to play. By speaking to them, you will find out all you need to know about playing the lottery offline and online.
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2020 Play UK Internet N.V