Oktober Lotto Fest has started at PlayHugeLottos.com, where you could win either beer for a year or lottery tickets for a whole year!
If playing the lottery online wasn’t exciting enough, we have added a few extra bubbles to your lottery playing experience, by giving you the chance to win beer for a year or lottery tickets for a year.
How to enter Oktober Lotto Fest:
Entering our Oktober Lotto Fest couldn’t be any easier. Simply go to the Oktober Lotto Fest Competition page, click on the ENTER COMPETITION button and play your favourite lottery!
From the 5th October, 2015 to the 31st October, 2015, every lottery ticket (irrespective of which lottery you play), will contribute towards you winning one of three fantastic prizes:
PRIZE 1 - Free Beer or Free Lotto for a year
PRIZE 2 - 750 Euro play credit
PRIZE 3 - 500 Euro play credit
We all know that bubbles are a brilliant way to toast an occasion, but next time you have something to celebrate, like winning this Wednesday’s $50 million Powerball jackpot, grab a beer instead.
Oktoberfest – The Celebration that never stops
The Munish Beer Festival is held every year, and lasts up to 16 days ending on the first Sunday in October. Everything started the wedding of Crown Prince Ludwig of Bavaria with Teresa of Saxony-Hildeburgskou in 1810. The prince wanted to share a happy event and invited the entire city for the festivities. It was such a huge success, that it has been held every year.
All this started in September 1872 and it is now the largest beer festival with approximately 6 million people attending every year. Most party-goers come from Bavaria, but is extremely popular among tourists and fans of beers from all around the world.
Oktoberfest at PlayHugeLottos
PlayHugeLottos loves Oktoberfest and started the competition back in 2012. It was such a great success that we decided to repeat it, only this time making it even better by offering our lottery players the option to win lottery tickets for a year!
Our 2012 Oktoberfest Beer For A Year winner, Mr Synowiec from Poland with his first shipment of beer for a year.
Will you be this year’s winner? Remember, you need click on ENTER COMPETITION button on the Oktober Lotto Fest competition page to enter.
A fun and interesting facts about beer:
• Beer is most consumed alcoholic beverage in the world and the third most popular drink (after water and tea).
• The oldest information about beer dates back to the Neolithic era or 9500 BC.
• In 1814, beer literally flooded London, when a huge tank burst and spilled over 1.4 million liters.
• There are about 400 kinds of beer, most of them can be found in Belgium.
• The oldest known recipe for beer is over 4,000 years old and comes from the Sumerians.
• The first professional brewer was a woman.
• Workers at the Egyptian pyramids were paid with beer. Up to 4 liters per day.
• In the Middle Ages people consumed more beer than water as the alcohol was safer to drink.
• Drinking beer prevents kidney stones, says a study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology.
• The most expensive beer in the world is the Belgian "Vielle Bon Secours", a bottle costs about $ 1,000.
• There an actual phobias of an empty beer glass, which is called cenosillicaphobia.
• The oldest found beer, which you can still drink comes from the sunken ship for Finland.
• Most breweries can be found in Germany.
So, if you pop the question, land your dream job or your team win this year’s Rugby World Cup, you will need to have a mega celebration. Thankfully PlayHugeLottos.com is offering you the chance to win beer for a year or give yourself the best chance of securing your future with enough lottery tickets to beat the odds and hopefully take home the jackpot!
Let us know what your favourite beer is in the comments section below and earn valuable LottoPoints at the same time!
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2020 Play UK Internet N.V