There’s no stopping the La Primitiva lottery at the moment. This incredible Spanish lotto game is sizziling hot right now after rolling over week after week to a magnificent 82 million Euro!
La Primitiva Smashes Its Own Jackpot Record!
Back in 2005 the biggest prize won the La Primitiva was €25 million and €26 million in 2007. The first big rollover took place in 2013 when the jackpot rolled over from March through to August of that year. It was finally won when it reached a whopping €66.6 million! 2014 proved even more exciting however, when a new record jackpot was set at €72 million! That was then, and this is now! Right, here, right now you could play for the biggest La Primitiva yet – a record-breaking €82 million!
Make sure it’s YOU that stops this runaway La Primitiva jackpot, and buy a La Primitiva ticket now, right here at PlayHugeLottos.com!
History of the La Primitiva
The very first La Primitiva draw took place way back in the late 1700’s, making it the oldest running lottery game in the world. Looking at the name, we can already see that it translates into English as “The Primitive One.” In 1985 the modern version of this popular Spanish lotto game was introduced and ever since then lottery players around the world have been playing the lotto and dreaming of winning millions.
For lottery players that have never tried their luck on this Spanish gem of a lotto game, now would be the perfect time to buy a La Primitiva ticket, as the jackpot has broken its own record and is sitting at an unbelievable 70 million Euro!
Make sure you participate in Thursday's La Primitiva draw to stand a chance to win a whopping 82 million Euro at PlayHugeLottos.com!
How to play La Primitiva
Playing the La Primitiva is easy, as it follows the popular lotto 6/49 game format. The only difference is that it has an additional number called the Reintegro. To win the top prize in La Primitiva you need to match all 6 chosen numbers plus the assigned Reintegro number. Player’s do not select the Reintegro number. It is randomly assigned to you by the Spanish National Lottery organisers after you have placed your entry.
Please note: Your initial entry confirmation email will not contain your Reintegro number. Please allow up to 24 hours for receipt of your Reintegro number once the draw your ticket is entered into becomes the next available La Primitiva draw on our system.
Interesting facts from Spain
The La Primitiva lottery is not the only great thing about Spain though. Spain is undoubtedly one of the best countries of the world thanks to it’s all round aspect of great food, people, art, culture and architecture. The country is also known for various other things, such as:
- Spanish national anthem has no words.
- The official name of the country is the Kingdom of Spain.
- Many people think that Italy is the largest producer of olive oil in Spain but is responsible for 45% of world production.
- If you ever want to know what loyalty and treating a sport as a religion looks like, head over to Spain. The Spanish football team, Real Madrid is the most valuable sports team in the world.
- Real Madrid is the most popular club in the world with over 228 million supporters
- They invented the mop!
- Spaniards own more cars than cell phones.
- Spaniards are famous for their contributions to art. Famous Spanish artists include Dali, Picasso, Gaudi, el Greco, and Goya.
- There is no tooth fairy in Spain but rather a tooth mouse called, Ratoncito Perez.
- Looking for the perfect place to spend some time in the sun after winning the La Primitiva lotto jackpot? Look no further than Spain, which has over 8000 km of beaches.
- Madrid enjoys more cloudless days than almost any other city in Europe.
- Juan Mica claims that his family were the first to invent the drink, called Nuez de Kola Coca’, which he then took to the US and sold the recipe.
- Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world.
- Approximately 100 million people speak Spanish as a second language.
- Penelope Cruz was the first Spanish actor to win an Oscar for best supporting actress for Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
- The divorce rate in Spain is 17% (relatively low compared to over 50% in the USA).
- Spain is the only country in Europe that produces bananas.
- Spain was one of the first European countries to ban smoking in workplaces and bars (2006)
- Same sex marriage has been legal in Spain since 2005.
- Thanks to the Spanish lifestyle, they have one of the highest average lifespans.
Lotteries, Raffles and Jackpots
Spain not only provides the world with the La Primitiva, it also boasts numerous other lotteries and raffles, such as the immensely popular El Gordo de Navidad Raffle. It’s important though to remember that not all raffles are created equal. Some raffles, such as the Loteria de Navidad and Loteria del Nino, happen annually, while other raffles, such as the Loteria Nacional, happens once to twice a month.
Lottery players on PlayHugeLottos.com have plenty of Spanish lotteries and raffles to choose from, including the El Gordo lottery, El Nino Raffle, Loteria Nacional Extra which takes place on the first Saturday of every month.
The Christmas raffle El Gordo Navidad is the largest Raffle with a prize-fund of € 2.24 billion and an estimated 24 million number of winning tickets. Yes, you read it correctly, worth over two and a half billion Euros! Tickets for the El Gordo de Navidad are already on sale at PlayHugeLottos.com – so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Make sure you not only buy a La Primitiva ticket but an El Gordo de Navidad ticket as well!
When you've won, treat yourself to a bit of priceless Spanish art by Pablo Picasso or Salvador Dali for starters.
PlayHugeLottos - Adding the Olé to your lottery win!
Best of luck!
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2020 Play UK Internet N.V