PlayHugeLottos.com has provided you with many great ideas on how to spend your lottery jackpot winnings. Behaving like a true lottery winner can be quite overwhelming given the sudden change in fortune that one experiences when winning the lottery.
In our recent guide to unlocking doors after a lottery win we mentioned that a jackpot amount is just the key for unlocking the heart of your loved one.
If you are about to become a newlywed, or if you are a seasoned marriage veteran looking to renew your vows, we thought we would give you some ideas for creating the perfect, extravagant, lottery winners wedding.
A wonderful wedding but a terrible marriage.
There is no reason why you shouldn’t celebrate the most important day of your life in true millionaire style – or better.
Loving In Luxury
When looking to create that perfect special occasion to celebrate the love of two people why not look at some of the best examples of luxury weddings?
Here is a list of the top 5 most expensive weddings in the world:
1. Prince Charles and Lady Diana ($110 million when adjusted to inflation)
- The wedding cost them an incredible $48 million back in the 1980’s. The wedding was held in St Paul Cathedral and had a TV audience of more than 750 million people.
2. Vanisha Mittal and Amit Bhatia ($60 million)
- The bride is the daughter of Indian billionaire steel magnate, Lakshmi Mittal. The wedding was held in Paris and was 5 days of festivities at a chateau in Versailles.
3. Prince William and Kate Middleton ($34 million)
- The British Royal Family certainly has an affinity for large and expensive weddings. This pricey ceremony had flowers worth $800,000.00 along with an $80,000.00 wedding cake.
4. Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin ($8 million)
- The wedding couple organised flights to Genoa for all their 65 guests, where they all enjoyed a masked ball on a $120-million yacht. It’s a good think that Rooney is one of the world’s wealthiest footballers.
5. Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky ($ 5 million)
- Chelsea Clinton is the daughter of Bill Clinton, ex-president of the United States. A few of the costs worth mentioning are the air-conditioned tents, the $11,000.00 cake and Chelsea’s incredible Vera Wang wedding dress.
There you have it, the perfect inspiration for your dream nuptials! Take a little bit from each wedding above and you will soon be a part of the list with your own perfect wedding.
A stunning wedding for daddy’s little girl.
Your Dream Millionaire Wedding
PlayHugeLottos.com put together a brief outline for a millionaire wedding itinerary. Feel free to use this as your blueprint when you make your wedding dreams come true.
• Fly all your guests to an exotic location
• Pay for all their accommodation at a luxurious 5 star hotel
• Have superstars like The Rolling Stones or Madonna as entertainment at your reception
• Sail away for your honeymoon on Roman Abramovich’s Yacht “the Eclipse”
These are just some of the ideas that a multi-millionaire lottery winner may have at their disposal when planning their dream wedding. What kind of wedding would YOU have with a giant lottery jackpot win in your bank account?
Let your imagination (and your bank account) soar at PlayHugeLottos.com!
Tell us how you would tie the knot and the best answers will each win 5 FREE Euromillions vouchers. Comments close on 11th October.
Thanks to everyone who entered this comments competition. The lucky winners of the 5 Free Euromillions tickets are: Marina G, Samson S and Dorota F. Good luck for your entries!
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2020 Play UK Internet N.V