Lottery officials have confirmed that one single winning ticket was sold for last night’s unbelievable $320 million US Powerball jackpot. The lucky winner comes from Michigan, USA and we can only assume that he or she is currently very, very excited at having just won the 4th biggest Powerball jackpot in history.
When playing all the biggest lottery draws in the world on PlayHugeLottos.com it might be easy to become jaded by the amazingly large jackpot amounts, this year alone we have seen the likes of:
- $656 million on Mega Millions
- €190 million on Euromillions
- $320 million on US Powerball
Sometimes it can be easy to forget just how MASSIVE these sums actually are. This is real money that changes the lives of real people. As Adrian Bayford, the €190 million Euromillions winner demonstrates in the below image, these jackpots are simply so big they make you sweat!
After taking home the record-breaking jackpot on Friday night we are certain that Adrian can now afford the very finest silk handkerchiefs to dab his sweaty brow. Of course we don’t blame him for being feverish; his bank balance is now earning him over £8,000.00 on interest alone EVERY DAY!
With that kind of money how do you even begin spending it? The Daily Mail in the UK has the following suggestion for the Bayfords big Euromillions win:
- Buy a Boeing 767 airliner
- Spend 50 years in London’s most expensive hotel room
- Purchase a six-bedroomed penthouse apartment at One Hyde Park, Knightsbridge
- Own the rights to all of Michael Jackson’s unreleased music
- Pay for a Hollywood blockbuster to be made
- Drink 1,300 bottles of 2004 Kalimna Block 42 Cabernet Sauvignon (the most expensive wine currently available)
However Adrian and Gillian decide to spend their hard-won fortune we are sure they will enjoy every step of the journey.
Whether its Euromillions that tickles your fancy, Mega Millions that makes you believe in magic or the American Powerball that powerfully pulls you be sure to get your entries in for your favourite lotteries on PlayHugeLottos.com.
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2020 Play UK Internet N.V