PlayHugeLottos.com will be giving all Spot-The-Ball competition contenders an extra week to play the game – Players now have until the 1st July to place their entries.
As we get ready to move into the final week of the Euro 2012 football tournament PlayHugeLottos.com is coming along for the ride by extending the Spot-The-Ball competition. All players now have an extra week to stake their claim on the £2,000.00 prize up for grabs.
How To Get Spot-The-Ball Entries
Everyone qualifies for this game, it is totally FREE with absolutely no purchases or deposits required. You can get entries by doing any of the following:
• Logging in to your lottery play account! Yes, that’s right, every time you log in to your account you will receive a further entry into the game (to a maximum of one entry per day).
• If you are not already registered on PlayHugeLottos.com then open a free account and you will be credited with 5 entries into the competition.
• If you are already registered, don’t worry, simply Update Your Details and you will receive 4 entries into the competition.
Getting entries couldn’t be easier. Try your luck now!
More Fun Euro 2012 Facts
Euro 2012 is about more than simply spotting footballs or psychic cows. If you are trying to impress your football friends or only making conversation before one of the big games, why not quote some of these memorable Euro 2012 facts?
• Morten Olsen has been coach of Denmark since the year 2000
• The oldest coach is Giovanni Trapattoni, aged 73. The youngest coach is Paulo Bento, 42 years old
• The oldest player in the tournament is Kostas Chalkias, aged 38 years. The youngest player is Jetro Willems, 18 years old
• Manchester City is the club that had the most number of players attending Euro 2012 – a total of 8 players
• If Spain wins, they will become the first team to win two consecutive Euros and a World Cup in between
• This is the first time that the European Football Tournament is being held in Eastern Europe
• The estimated value of the tournament Cup is €20,000.00. It’s made out of pure silver with a height of 60 cm and a weight of 8 kg
The football equivalent of a lottery jackpot win...
• Only three sides have ever won the UEFA European Championship on home soil: Spain (1964), Italy (1968) and France (1984)
• Every team in the tournament will receive 8 million euros. 1 million euros will be given for a win in the group stage. 500,000 euros for a draw in the group stage. 2 million euros for a win in the quarter-finals. A semi-final victory will be worth 3 million euros . In the final, the winning team will be awarded 7.5 million euros and the runner-up will receive 4.5 million euros. UEFA will also give 1 million euros to the team finishing third in the group.
Wow, that’s some pretty decent pocket money for these top-performing football teams. Of course, unlike playing the lottery, these guys aren’t just doing it for the money, they are doing it for title glory and to live forever in football history!
Stake your own claim for immortality with a European jackpot of a different kind!
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, 3rd Floor Methonis Tower, 73 Archbishop Makarios Avenue, Cyprus, using the gaming license of its holding company, Play UK Internet, N.V.
PlayUKinternet and its associated brands operate as an independent ticket purchasing service and are neither associated with nor endorsed by The National Lottery, MUSL, or Camelot Plc, nor any company that manages any product for which their services are employed
© 2018 Play UK Internet N.V