The 13th Powerball Rollover draw taking place on the 11th February is boasting a jackpot of over $300 million US Dollars. As the jackpot grows our thoughts turn to what a $310 million prize would buy you in the world today.
It is nearly 6 years to the day that one lucky Powerball lottery ticket took home the current Powerball Lottery jackpot record of $365 millions USD. The ticket, bought by eight co-workers from a Nebraska meat-processing plant, is currently the world’s biggest lottery prize from ONE ticket. Will the current Powerball lottery jackpot run beat this record?
As the Powerball jackpot races up to this record high we are left to ponder what playing and winning the American Powerball lottery jackpot will get you.
We opted for a dream yacht and a lifetime of cruising around the world...
A Yacht Fit For A Powerball Jackpot Winner
Regular readers of the PlayHugeLottos.com News items will be familiar with “Eclipse”, the magical yacht fit for any lotto winner and owned by Russian billionaire, Roman Abramovich. Well today we are going to look at another Russian billionaire’s yacht. The very sparsely titled “A” owned by 39 year old Andrey Melnichenko.
For those wondering about the unusual name of the yacht, Andrey and his supermodel wife, Aleksandra Nikolic, named the yacht “A” because both of their names begin with the letter “A”.
Features Of A $300 Million Yacht
Melnichenko, who made his multi-billion Dollar fortune from his energy, banking, and fertilizer businesses, launched “A” in 2008 at a cost of $300 million USD (just below the current Powerball jackpot prize).
Not only does it sport a clever and simple name, the yacht has many other features that any Powerball winner would be proud of:
- 390 foot long (24,000 square feet of total living space on board) with an interior design described as “Manhattan loft” meets “Las Vegas casinos”
- Giant master bedroom suite with rotating king-size bed for maximum scenery viewing
- A top speed of 24 knots to help live life in the fast lane
- 3 swimming pools, 2 hot tubs and a sauna to help keep you cool or get you hot
- A movie theatre in case the sea views are getting boring
- A massage room to help you relax even more
- A helipad for emergency helicopter take offs and landings
- 3 motorboats and a secret escape hatch just in case you get that sinking feeling
- Bombproof windows, 44 security cameras and finger print scanners on every door for absolute security
- 35 crew members to ensure that every guest is comfortable and that everything runs smoothly
It Ain’t Cheap Being Rich
Costs are pricey to keep this ship afloat with a years worth of operating costs coming in at around $20 million USD. The cost of simply filling the fuel tank is at least $500 thousand USD.
As a $310 million Powerball winner you therefore might still struggle to make ends meet living aboard the “A”.
But let’s be realistic, with a $310 million Powerball jackpot win in your back pocket, there is not much that you couldn’t afford to purchase especially if you coupled your massive win with some creative and productive investing before setting out to buy your dreams.
Good luck to all our lottery players when playing the $310,000,000 Powerball jackpot this Saturday the 11th February.
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2020 Play UK Internet N.V