The Legend Of Steve
Whether you love him or hate him, whether you use his products or not, there is no denying that Steve Jobs was an amazing individual. He was widely described as a visionary, a pioneer and a genius – and it is undeniable that Steve Jobs has left a profound mark on this world. Although he was one of the richest men in the world he is far better known for his non-material assets and his work as the groundbreaking CEO of Apple.
Here at PlayHugeLottos.com we have long been a fan of Apple technology and have given away many Apple products as prizes. For other Steve fans out there, or even if you are only interested in the legend, check out our ten interesting facts about Steve Jobs:
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away
1) Steve Jobs had a net worth of $8.3 billion (about 15 times the value of the biggest USA Powerball jackpot ever won).
2) Forbes magazine ranked him the 136th richest man on Earth in 2010 and in 2011 they named him the 17th most powerful person in the world.
3) Steve Jobs was a Pescatarian which means he ate fish, but no meat or chicken.
4) Steve popularised the wearing of certain clothing items, including his ‘uniform’ of a black turtleneck sweater, Levi’s 501 blue jeans and New Balance running shoes.
5) Jobs was a practising Buddhist and often said that he thought of becoming a monk in a monastery in Japan instead of starting Apple.
6) Steve owned Pixar studios and was named as the executive producer on their film, Toy Story.
7) Steve Jobs was the largest single shareholder in the Walt Disney Company, owning about 7% of the stock.
8) Steve drove a car fit for a lottery winner, a silver 2008 Mercedes SL 55 AMG.
9) Jobs earned only $1 a year as CEO of Apple, but held 5,426 million Apple shares.
10) As a struggling university student Steve was often forced to sleep on his friends’ floors, selling Coke bottles for food and money and getting weekly free meals at a local Hare Krishna temple.
Steve Jobs tragically succumbed to Pancreatic Cancer earlier this year but his legend will live on around the world. Who knows how important his memory will be to the world’s future generations?
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.
© 2019 Play UK Internet N.V