Everybody has their own special system when it comes to choosing their lottery numbers. Very few people will pick their lucky numbers randomly, unless they choose to use the quick pick option. One of the most common methods of picking lottery numbers is to pick numbers that correlate to significant dates, like birthdays or anniversaries. When people use this method, they may not realise it, but they are actually using an extremely common form of numerology that pertains to winning the lottery.
One of the simplest numerology concepts is that the same numbers will show up in repetitive and significant combinations or patterns that will keep repeating themselves. These patterns will continue throughout your lifetime and are thought to be part of your own completely distinctive lucky vibration. If these lucky numbers show up in your life, then it means that good fortune is coming your way. Whenever a specific number, number pattern, or number combination, continuously shows up in your life, it means that it holds a deeper significance. For example, your number plate on your car could be 48 and your house number could be 48, which would mean that 48 is potentially one of your lucky numbers.
If you follow the science of numerology, there are many different methods that you can use to determine your lucky lottery numbers. The most common numerological method to find your lucky numbers is by using your birth date and name. To find out what number your name is, you will have to assign numbers, based on a letter’s place in the alphabet, to each letter of your name (you can use both your birth name or nickname, both are considered lucky. If at any past point in your life you became famous, then the value of that name numerically would also be considered very lucky. For instance, Bill Clinton would be a luckier name than William Clinton, because Bill Clinton is the name that people know him by, and the name he used when he became president of the United States.
One of the best (and easiest) numerology techniques is using your birthday as a source for your lucky numbers. In numerology, your birth date gives you your life path, birthday and Fadic birthday. You can then use these numbers to not only determine your lottery lucky numbers, but also to decide on which dates of the month you should play the lottery.
Here is how you can calculate your numbers based on your date of birth and name. Below we will show you the method using Melissa’s birthday July 28th, 1994, as an example:
First calculate your lucky number according to your birth date
- Take note of the day you were born (in this case, 28)
- If it is a single number, that is your lucky number. If it is two numbers, you will have to reduce it by adding the two numbers together (2 + 8 = 10)
- Because we got 10 in the previous answer, we will have to reduce the two numbers again (1 + 0= 1)
- The answer in the above example would be double lucky because it reduces to 1.
Now, calculate your next lucky number based on your name’s numerical value
- The letter values for a name are as follows: A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, E = 5, F = 6, G = 7, H = 8, I = 9, J = 10, K = 11, L = 12, M = 13, N = 13, O = 14, P = 15, Q = 16, R = 17, S = 18, T = 19, U = 20, V = 21, W = 22, X = 22, Y = 23, Z = 24
- Write down the numbers for each letter of your name, nickname, full name or stage name and plus them all together (ex. Melissa = 13 + 5 + 12 + 9 + 18 + 18 + 1 = 76)
- If the answer is a 2 or 3 digit number, then reduce the result by adding the numbers of the total together (7 + 6 = 13)
- If the answer is still a 2 digit number, then reduce it again using the same method (1 + 3 = 4)
Based on the calculations above, we can see that Melissa’s lucky numbers are 1 and 4. These numbers are extra lucky for her as you can also see them in her birth year at the start and at the end (1994). This means that in the lottery, her lucky numbers to play would be 1 and 4 and/or combinations of these, such as 14 and 41.
To find out which day of the month is luckiest to play the lottery on, you will have to use your Universal Day Number. This is calculated by adding the date, month, and year that you were born, together. In Melissa’s case, it would be 28 July (the 7th month), 1994, which would be 2 + 8 + 7 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 4 = 40. Because 40 is higher than the number of days in a month, she will need to reduce it by adding the two numbers together, which would be 4 + 0 = 4. Melissa’s luckiest day of the month to play the lottery would be on the 4th. This day will be extra lucky for her as 4 was also the numerical value of her name which we worked out in the previous exercise.
If you don’t want to do all of these exercises, a lot of numerologists say that you should get an extra boost of luck just by choosing your birthday as your lucky number to play the lottery. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!